Zoomph is re-imagining how sports organizations measure sponsorship and gain insightful analytics. We are looking for a passionate and fearless sales hunter with the right experience, skills, and passion for solving customer challenges and driving revenue.
Our vision at Zoomph is to be the recognized leader in digital intelligence at the intersection of sports and sponsorship analysis. Our mission is to measure and value the digital world.
You should be competitive and driven, with a strong work ethic and experience in SaaS consultative sales and ideally a passion for data analytics and/or relevant experience in B2B SaaS solution sales-related businesses. You must demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills while connecting with prospects.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities within sports and entertainment markets and qualify opportunities to increase recurring revenue
- Contact leads through multiple channels (inbound and outbound) to generate initial interest that provokes subsequent meetings
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience and enhance their experience by offering a variety of solutions suited to their needs
- Leverage HubSpot to identify opportunities and track, communicate, and measure progress
- Work with CRO and Marketing Team to ensure proper positioning of the solutions and provide feedback based on MQL/SQL
- Updates job knowledge by researching assigned market(s), studying new product descriptions
- Five (5) plus years of demonstrated SaaS Technology Sales prior work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Independent worker and results-oriented individual
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Similar
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills are a must
- Goal-oriented and assertive mentality with strong persuasion skills
- Razor-sharp verbal and quantitative skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, zoom, and in-person). Inspiring, trusted, assertive, likable, and knowledgeable
- Passion for sports, esports, social marketing, digital marketing a must
- Competitive salary, commission, 401k, and equity incentive plan
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance
- Three Weeks' Vacation
- Fun, competitive, and passionate team in the heart of Reston, Virginia