Who We Are:
We are a group of self-starters who’ve developed one of the most powerful analytics platforms for tracking sponsorship ROI, media-value exposure, and audience behavioral shifts. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company with a client roster that includes over 200 esports and sports teams, brands, and agencies.
Who Are We Looking For (We Hope It's You):
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a passion for solving coding, machine learning / AI and automation challenges.
You’re a great fit if…
- You have a passion for designing, building and maintaining high-quality software that answers the demands of a growing business
- You enjoy solving challenging problems and good knowledge of DevOps tools.
- You want to work in a fast-paced but fun startup environment with a tight-knit and talented team
What You'll Do @Zoomph (Code Away):
- 4+ years of experience working with .NET Framework / Core (C# and .NET)
- Experience building APIs and background services leveraging cloud providers i.e. Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
We Really Love You If (Bonus Points):
- Experience with ElasticSearch and RabbitMQ
- Experience with .Net Core
- Experience with DevOps and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Automation, ML, Artificial Intelligence Services (AWS, GCP, and Azure)
- Competitive salary, and equity incentive plan
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance
- Three weeks vacation